Trustee Vetting Process & Forms
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- All requests come to the Director of Church Operations (DCO) (Beverly Heller)
- Financial Requests
- Facilities Requests
- Church Usage (Rental, events) / Policy or Procedural Changes
- The DCO forwards the request on to the appropriate Trustee Subcommittee
- Finance Subcommittee – Dan Campbell
- Facilities Subcommittee – Mike Watts
- Administrative Subcommittee – Maret Syberg
- The recipient subcommittee chair vets the request through their subcommittee and provides a recommendation to the Trustee Chairman
- The Trustee Chairman vets the request through the Trustee Committee and provides a recommendation if needed for the Church Council
- The Trustee Chairman presents the request and recommendation to the Church Council
- The Chairman of the Church Council vets the request and recommendation to Church council for disposition.
- The request is approved or denied and feedback is provided back to the DOC and the initiator of the request on final disposition.